Half Acre Homestead (13,750euros)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
where theres a will theres a way all across the globe. i see folks in u.s. saying they pay $1800 a month rent some i seen say $3000 a month. seen those prices across globe as well and much higher. for small price lady has a place to live and do her thing and be secure in her humble off grid home.i cant wait for her to show the little stone cottage.it was probably a barn or work shed at one time she has turned into a home.just look at the ancient olive trees. we all have things we value and dont value. i know theres trees are well past prime industrial agriculture use and production. but man oh man...those trees are priceless to me. i am sure with some tlc and some fertilization and pruning and watering new life will come into them. even if not these trees should produce more than enough for a single person and more for oil and to brine and eat throughout the year.land is all terraced and ready to go.this is going to be a productive homestead i think.

Latest posts

Back