Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday to me!:woo hoo:
DW ordered me a cookie which I picked up today. :thumbs:
She had to go to Tampa last Saturday and won't be back until this sunday.
My full-time job since then has been taking care of her cat and her mom.
I've been busy!:)
(the cookie is every bit as good as it looks:D)
View attachment 86967
Hot Diggity Sup! Thank you for not letting this opportunity to party slip by uncelebrated. That's some cookie!

1653520634571.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Did you get the foul weather I sent?? Hope you had a great day!! 🎉🎂🍪
Yep!
Between midnight and 7:am .99" inches of rain and I can skip watering plants again! :woo hoo:
DW always waters and we got a LOT to water, but she is on TDY.
Great gift! :thumbs:

Previously posted pic of the cookie-cake, it is fabulous! They don't call them:"The Great American Cookie Company" for nuthin'!!!(shameless plug).
Also got a new AmyHomie Cooling Bamboo Blanket for my bed but will have to wait for the instructor to return before it can be installed correctly, 4 pages of instructions are a guaranteed failure for any guy:confused:.

Last edited:
Yep!
Between midnight and 7:am .99" inches of rain and I can skip watering plants again! :woo hoo:
DW always waters and we got a LOT to water, but she is on TDY.
Great gift! :thumbs:

Previously posted pic of the cookie-cake, it is fabulous! They don't call them:"The Great American Cookie Company" for nuthin'!!!(shameless plug).
Also got a new AmyHomie Cooling Bamboo Blanket for my bed but will have to wait for the instructor to return before it can be installed correctly, 4 pages of instructions are a guaranteed failure for any guy:confused:.
Yep, be smart and wait!! You have a little insight to how us gals work!😉

Dademoss....hope you're day was awesome! And hope you had a cat party with cake!
No cake, we had Graeters "Raspberry Chocolate Chip" ice cream, mine had a candle stuck in it for me to blow out :). I did get alot of attention from the cats.

Happy belated, @dademoss! Haven't been to a Graeters in ages - that sounds soooo good!
So, no picture of you blowing out the candle? 😁
Happened too fast for the camera, don't want to melt the ice cream.

Latest posts

Back