Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Viking! Have a great day!
Viking.jpg1.JPG

@viking Have a super awesome wonderfully glorious birthday (enough adjectives?) Nay, add incredible and enjoyable too 😂
@Justaguy987 I don't think I really know you but according to the cake Weedy posted, you mow lawns. We might need to talk ;) Hope you got to use the hammock rather than the mower for your birthday.
@Weedygarden Great cakes today!

@viking Have a super awesome wonderfully glorious birthday (enough adjectives?) Nay, add incredible and enjoyable too 😂
@Justaguy987 I don't think I really know you but according to the cake Weedy posted, you mow lawns. We might need to talk ;) Hope you got to use the hammock rather than the mower for your birthday.
@Weedygarden Great cakes today!
Justaguy doesn't post much, but seems to be a gardener. That was the closest I could come to a garden for him. I thought it was a garden tiller. LOL! Lately I am a little stuck for what to do for someone on their birthday, which is why I am now using people's names more. I'm not thinking that is the best thing to do, but, I'm a little stuck!

Justaguy doesn't post much, but seems to be a gardener. That was the closest I could come to a garden for him. I thought it was a garden tiller. LOL! Lately I am a little stuck for what to do for someone on their birthday, which is why I am now using people's names more. I'm not thinking that is the best thing to do, but, I'm a little stuck!
I think you are doing great. I'm ornery but I would start giving my little pony cakes to the guys and something corny for the gals.

Happy birthday, Pearl! Have a great day and don't play with any more venomous things.

Happy birthday, goshengirl!! Umm...can I have a small piece of that cake? It looks really good....

Latest posts

Back