Happy Father's Day

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss my Dad. he's been gone over 20 years.
I'm glad that I broke through the "men are tough" thing and one day I just told him I loved him, and we hugged.
I think he was as surprised as I was! But from that day on, whenever we were at their house, just before leaving I'd tell him and hug him again.
Men aren't so tough after all.

If you have a Dad that's still living, if you do love him tell him so.

I know I'm late getting here, due to working on my kitchen painting project today, but here's to alla youse DADS who are doing it right and raising your kids the way they should be raised, DESPITE all the political & leftist queer BS going on in this crazy ol' modern world. Who knew it would be so damn tough, AYE? 😬

But HANG IN THERE, things will change soon enough, and maybe NOT in the way that so many defeatist folks THINK, there may be OTHER outcomes to this whole STINKING MESS, lol. As in heavy REBELLION and some friggin' PAYBACK, yeah? So don't sweat that right now, just enjoy being a DAD on this special day, ya know? 😉

Moi, I have 20 nieces & nephews, though many of them live elsewhere, but when I lived in Dago (San Diego) for so long, I tried to style out the kids & the parents... in other words, I'd take the kids camping on such weekends (in the big truck) and let' em sleep in the rig too, just to give 'em an idea of what my life was like on the road. Great memories here... 😎

Happy belated Father's Day! We spent the day with my son and his family then grilled up a bunch of meat and veggies. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Latest posts

Back