~~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~~

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOOTER13

SNIPER
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
From My Family to Yours...Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year To All !!

PxpuA9k.jpg

I want to wish everyone one a very happy and prosperous new year. 2017 we had a lot of ups and downs and I hope this year turns out to be different. I want to end all of our differences and we all become Americans again-like we used to be when we all were kids.Unfortunately I have the flu bug right now so I won't see the ball in New York-I could care less. 2018 will come if I celebrate or now. Congratulations my friends and my God be by your side in the upcoming year.

Tommy

Happy and Blessed New Year y'all!

I'm planning a big night. Might just stay up till 2100. Let me know how it went ....... :woo hoo:

Happy New Year!
26168996_1207359906063926_3957000781449074941_n.jpg

Happy New Year to all of you and to the forum. :buds:

Happy, healthy, and prosperous 2018 to all and pray Almighty God keeps the World at peace.

Happy New Year to one and all!
May Angels ride on your shoulder with every step you take and every move you make in the coming year.
82469371ea67bf6b3a8c671abeaa2ba7--guardian-angel-quotes-guardian-angels.jpg

Did you know that the lute speaks to its hearers, in a language we can hear the emotion of, but can't quite make out the meaning of the words? My angel plays the lute.

Latest posts

Back