HAPPY NEW YEARS

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phideaux

Old fashioned
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
To everyone of my friends here on the forum.

I thank each and every one of you for being a part of my daily life,

I enjoy chatting with you, and hope that we all have a GREAT 2018, and I believe we are going to gain new friends , and grow our friendships here.

new-years-eve-2017-live-happy-new-year-2018-fireworks-898517.jpg

589_1k.jpg

Jim

And back at ya Jim. May 2018 find us all healthy, as prepared as possible for the unexpected, surrounded by good friends and true. May we always have "enough".
---tort--

This New Year will mark a highlight we were told we wouldn't have. That all by itself is worth a celebration.

I'll always be thankful that Mark drug me along with him to this new home. I've "met" some amazing, intelligent people by leaving my bubble.

I am still enjoying 2017. Stop trying to rush me into 2018. There will be plenty of time for me to mis-date documents after tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Happy New Years to you all. I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all better. 2017 has been difficult at best, so we're looking forward to a better 2018.
I'm finding a much more diverse and friendly group on this site than the last forum I have been a part of.

12 hours until the new year begins. My wish for each and all of you is to be blessed with health, wealth, and happiness in good measure.

Happy New Year, folks!

Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well!

Happy New Year to one of the best forums and group of people I've ever been associated with.
I'm with you SH! This is a great place to hang and learn.
HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL
It's been great meeting each and every one of you.

Back