Hello all

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevV

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Greetings to all!

Thanks for the invitation to check out this forum.

I see several people from other forums. :)

Welcome RevV! I'm so glad you joined us. Please make yourself at home.

Welcome, this who I think it is ?

Welcome to the new monkey house!

Hey Rev...what took ya so long...!? :devil:

Based on the number of quick replies, this seems to be a better forum than the Springfield Forum and and XD forum where i have previously been an active member; it is a WONDERFUL BLESSING to be a part of a pro-2A community that shares accumulated wisdom!

I feel so fortunate to be part of this community.

I have decent knowledge of the the Springfield XD platform, some of the CZ 75 B platform,

I look forward to learning from and sharing information with the people on this forum.

As our Founders said, "Trust God, and keep your powder dry."

God bless us all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the number of quick replies, this seems to be a better forum than the Springfield Forum and and XD forum where i have previously been an active member; it is a WONDERFUL BLESSING to be a part of a pro-2A community that shares accumulated wisdom!

I feel so fortunate to be part of this community.

I have extensive knowledge of the the Springfield XD platform,some of the CZ 75 B platform, and i have a few S&W revolvers.
I a;so know a bit about the SKS and AR, and a few other platforms.

I look forward to learning from and sharing what i know with the people on this forum.

Am truly excited to see the info sharing here!

As our Founders said, "Trust God, and keep your powder dry."

That is how this doctor of theology and spirituality rolls!

God bless us all!

Hey glad to see ya made it,I was planning on sending you an invite but uh,well I'm sort of BLOCKED from the Springfield and XD Forums.....and I'M even a MODERATOR there :eek:... You know what I think of them???:boom: :lol:. Welcome aboard :D

Hey Rev...what took ya so long...!? :devil:

I learned of this forum from one of our mutual friends from another forum; he notified me by email,
but I don't check that account every day.

It is good to have you with us her Rev. You may have a hard time listing, then blessing everyone in writing as you have in the past because of the amount of good folks in here!

That seems to be the case!

I'm delighted to see that this forum is so active.

Welcome to the land of banned! I haven't talked to you in a good while.

Welcome Rev. Glad you made it!

Latest posts

Back