Hello from a (former?) RT member

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichR

disremember
Neighbor
Not sure what happened at RT. But since havasu invited me here I thought I'd give it a go. He and the other admins over there were always kind and helpful to me and weren't averse to a little light leg pulling, giving or receiving. Own a few firearms, but mostly shoot a Glock .40 S&W in light competition, and Ruger Mini 14 tactical which I'm still getting used to. Glad to be here. howdy havasu. Please tell me who you and others from RT are on this new forum so I know who you are.

Hey RichR...!!

Thank you. Good to be here. Sorry to see that forum go that way. There was a lot of good info and a lot of good folks there.

Glad you got my announcement Rich. We are all over here, not just a few, but all of us are here. Thank you for the kind words, so grab a cup, have a seat, and let us know if you'd like any specific section since we are free to do as we please here!

I am just sitting here trying to figure out what RT stands for. Rope Talk? Rat Talk? Real Turkeys? Rip Tide? Rally Touring?

Don't mind me, I came over here from the SA forum (sarcasm anonymous).

I have to say the members at RT are really good people. Those that are from RT will recognize me by my avatar and name.

Thank you. Good to be here. Sorry to see that forum go that way. There was a lot of good info and a lot of good folks there.

Hi Rich,

So glad you came over , and joined us.

I do believe most all those good folks at RT will be drifting over this way,
I sure hope so , lots of good friends there.

Jim

I came from GF ... not an admin, mod or anything else important. But I read a post with a open invitation to come here and I decided to try it out ... a lot of names I see are familiar.

Welcome aboard....I've invited a few from Xd & Bersa forums too but so far they haven't came over.

Welcome to the forum g30. Doesn't matter what you shoot, as long as you do!!

Welcome fellow RT refugee.

Welcome to the forum g30. Doesn't matter what you shoot, as long as you do!!
Thanks Gumpy - saw your name more than a few times over at GF. Also read you were the token Appalachian-Merican ... that true? Northern, central, or southern Appalachian?

Latest posts

Back