Hello from Montana

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montanabill

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Just joined so feeling my way around. Been a motorcycle ATV, generator mechanic for 40 years. We grow out non hybrid seeds most years and have been growing tobbacco here in montana.
33920181_1836987729934596_2826051591293894656_o.jpg

Welcome from Alaska!

Glad ya made it over, Chief! :cool:

(Yes, folks this is another one of yer Favorite Hellion's 'recommends from over yonder'.. 😬 Felt like I needed a bit of 'redemption' after that Last one I made went 'full Hindenburg'.. :rolleyes: )

Anyhoo, good to see ya here, Sir, and - When yer ready / comfy - I am Certain the Gang, herein, will Really dig seein those 'Artisan Projects' of yers.. (You know of-what type, but I shall 'spoiler no further'.. :) Very :cool:

This is a Great place, with Solid Peeps / Families, Lots of varied, Seasoned Experience-sets, and Much Wisdom gleaned from many decades of 'BTDT'.. 👍

Cya out there!
jd

Glad ya made it over, Chief! :cool:

(Yes, folks this is another one of yer Favorite Hellion's 'recommends from over yonder'.. 😬 Felt like I needed a bit of 'redemption' after that Last one I made went 'full Hindenburg'.. :rolleyes: )

Anyhoo, good to see ya here, Sir, and - When yer ready / comfy - I am Certain the Gang, herein, will Really dig seein those 'Artisan Projects' of yers.. (You know of-what type, but I shall 'spoiler no further'.. :) Very :cool:

This is a Great place, with Solid Peeps / Families, Lots of varied, Seasoned Experience-sets, and Much Wisdom gleaned from many decades of 'BTDT'.. 👍

Cya out there!
jd
Thanks for all the welcomes. Just easing along here in the free state of Montana.100_0715.JPG

Latest posts

Back