Hello From the Pacific Northwest

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Cow! Puyallup, not far from Fort Lewis, lol... I remember that place as it was 40 years ago. 😉

Greetings from Alamogordo, NM, or close to it... I'm in the boondocks a few miles outta town. 😎

P.S. Just checked my trucker's atlas, looks like Puyallup has GROWN over the decades! 😬

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, I remember going to the Puyallup Fair, probably back in the 1950's and walking through the horse barn and seeing the Budweiser Clydesdales, I also ended up in that area when I was stationed at McCord Field 1961-65. There was a lot of things I liked about Washington but I'm thankful not to live there anymore, especially I don't miss Seattle, even in the late 50's it was beginning to become a sh!thole, the only thing that I liked about the area was it was close to the Cascade mountains, lots of rivers, lakes and Puget Sound----fishing was therapy for me ever since I was a pre-teen growing up in Erland's Point on Dye's Inlet close to Bremerton.

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us. :welcome:

Welcome from New York State!

Welcome from Alaska!

G'day from the west end of Lake Superior..
Have been around a bit of the Okanogan area.. Loved, loved it..
Tocoma, Seatle, Vancouver...spit... were not so good..

Latest posts

Back