Hello From the Pacific Northwest

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Cow! Puyallup, not far from Fort Lewis, lol... I remember that place as it was 40 years ago. 😉

Greetings from Alamogordo, NM, or close to it... I'm in the boondocks a few miles outta town. 😎

P.S. Just checked my trucker's atlas, looks like Puyallup has GROWN over the decades! 😬

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, I remember going to the Puyallup Fair, probably back in the 1950's and walking through the horse barn and seeing the Budweiser Clydesdales, I also ended up in that area when I was stationed at McCord Field 1961-65. There was a lot of things I liked about Washington but I'm thankful not to live there anymore, especially I don't miss Seattle, even in the late 50's it was beginning to become a sh!thole, the only thing that I liked about the area was it was close to the Cascade mountains, lots of rivers, lakes and Puget Sound----fishing was therapy for me ever since I was a pre-teen growing up in Erland's Point on Dye's Inlet close to Bremerton.

Welcome from New York State!

Welcome from Alaska!

G'day from the west end of Lake Superior..
Have been around a bit of the Okanogan area.. Loved, loved it..
Tocoma, Seatle, Vancouver...spit... were not so good..

Latest posts

Back