Hello from Utah

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeeJ

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Greetings from Springville, UT! We've got a 1/3 of an acre that we are trying to do as much as we can with. We've got apple & pear trees, grapes, lots of garden beds a hoophouse & are just wrapping up a heated greenhouse. Trying to work this land as hard as we can while we get our health and finances in shape to go bigger!

Welcome, we'll show you how to make a foil hat rather than a paper one. Just kidding.
Hello and welcome from S. W. Oregon, as to foil hats, why not learn as there are a lot of us here that are accused of wearing them. We've been though Utah many times on our way to the Denver area, the freeway through Salt Lake is one of my least favorite routes, otherwise Utah has beautiful areas.

Hello and welcome from S. W. Oregon, as to foil hats, why not learn as there are a lot of us here that are accused of wearing them. We've been though Utah many times on our way to the Denver area, the freeway through Salt Lake is one of my least favorite routes, otherwise Utah has beautiful areas.
I prefer the hat style modeled by the OP. Easier to fold up flat for storage.

Ben

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us.

Welcome from Alaska!

welcome from north of the border, you may want to just get an aluminum faller's hard hat, a lot less problem whit pets using them as toys,
And this forum is a wealth of good information and great people.

Yes, the fact that there are a few pieces of meatloaf on my hat doesn't mean I am cheap. I like to call it frugal.

Greetings from Springville, UT! We've got a 1/3 of an acre that we are trying to do as much as we can with. We've got apple & pear trees, grapes, lots of garden beds a hoophouse & are just wrapping up a heated greenhouse. Trying to work this land as hard as we can while we get our health and finances in shape to go bigger!

Welcome aboard from PA. Hope to see some pics of what your doing and I'd love to hear about how you're heating your greenhouse.

Latest posts

Back