Hello from Washington!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helitack32f1

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hello from a small conservative outpost in Western Washington State! I am looking forward to good info and conversation. I am a gun enthusiast, concealed carrier, hunter, future reloader, hopefully a future shooting competitor, and a helicopter and motorcycle nut.

I love all firearms, from muzzle loader to modern, handguns and rifles, pretty much anything can pique my interest for no real apparent reason.

Happy New Year to all!

andy

Welcome Andy...

Welcome to the forum, Andy! Born in Fort Lewis.

Hi, Andy

I think you will like it here. The folks are :great:

Hello from a small conservative outpost in Western Washington State! I am looking forward to good info and conversation. I am a gun enthusiast, concealed carrier, hunter, future reloader, hopefully a future shooting competitor, and a helicopter and motorcycle nut.

I love all firearms, from muzzle loader to modern, handguns and rifles, pretty much anything can pique my interest for no real apparent reason.

Happy New Year to all!

andy

Hello back from a small town in N. Central Missouri, and welcome aboard !.....................

Hey there Andy! I'm so glad you joined us. I'm Donna.

Latest posts

Back