Hello to all you fine folk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveF

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hello,

I see lots of familiar handles here. I am on Henry Rifles Forum, Glock Talk, and pistol-forum as DavidF. On Marlinowners as DAVIDFLORIDA, and DaveF on Glock Forum.

As I am sure many of you do, I love all types of firearms but I have a special affinity to single action revolvers and lever guns. Unfortunately I don't own enough of those, having concentrated on perhaps more practical (in some regards) Glocks and AR's.

Thanks to aDave for letting me know about about this fine meeting place.

Hi DaveF! I was wondering if you were ever going to show up. I read some of the BS you had to go through at GF and wanted to let you know many of us are here, but I can
no longer log in at GF since I PM'd some folks this URL/Website....anyways I'm glad you made it!

Hey Dave...Welcome !!

Hello,

I see lots of familiar handles here. I am on Henry Rifles Forum, Glock Talk, and pistol-forum as DavidF. On Marlinowners as DAVIDFLORIDA, and DaveF on Glock Forum.

As I am sure many of you do, I love all types of firearms but I have a special affinity to single action revolvers and lever guns. Unfortunately I don't own enough of those, having concentrated on perhaps more practical (in some regards) Glocks and AR's.

Thanks to aDave for letting me know about about this fine meeting place.

Hi, Dave!
Glad you're here! :green man:

Best regards,
Bob :smilie flag:

Hi Bob,

Thank you my friend. I am glad that you are here as well!

Hi DaveF! I was wondering if you were ever going to show up. I read some of the BS you had to go through at GF and wanted to let you know many of us are here, but I can
no longer log in at GF since I PM'd some folks this URL/Website....anyways I'm glad you made it!

We all go thru that on a lot of forums. I did get some good support from thoughtful people over there. Thanks for your kind thoughts and I am glad you are here.

Welcime DaveF. I' so glad you joined us here.

Hey there Dave!

Welcome to a fast growing forum of the people by the people.

Welcome to the forum,Dave. Enjoy yourself!

Latest posts

Back