Hellooo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VThillman

Geezer
Neighbor
Yep, Buster, I was invited here because Jim needs advise regarding how to handle recoil.

[Suggestion #1 was "very carefully". #2 was "ignore it". ]

VT... in da house !!

Welcome Bob,

Man , I thought I was gonna have to get my golf cart out of the shed and come haul your hind end over here..:)

Thanks for coming over .

Jim

Welcome to the forum, my friend. My leg was about well from y'all yanking on it.

About time you got here VT we've been waiting on you to bring the moonshine. :D

Ain't got any, Squirrel. Vermont is too far north in the Appalachians for shine, since Prohibition ended anyway. I didn't show up earlier because of ignorance. It was RR's farewell post that scared me awake.

Ain't got any, Squirrel. Vermont is too far north in the Appalachians for shine, since Prohibition ended anyway. I didn't show up earlier because of ignorance. It was RR's farewell post that scared me awake.

I need to do 1 of them too.

Hi VT,
Thanks for the invite.
I sent a fairly obscure PM to Magnum a few hours ago, haven't got the requested email yet. Is Savageguy here?
Yep, it was obscure alright..... Slick VT, very slick.

MagBlackhawk
(I decided to shorten my member name to MagBlackhawk from MagnumBlackhawk... See I'm slick too. Hahaha)

Glad you made it, Mag. I've been looking for Savage and Handy. I noticed they apparently haven't been active on RT either. I think Tommy is trying to get over here too. Maybe they need a road map?

Wait ... wait ... did someone say something about moonshine? I brought my own pint jar (didn't want to hog) ... oh well welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF!

Latest posts

Back