"HELP-HELP" I need Help Pricing Domain Names...Is there a domain "AUCTION" option.??

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
How do I get a "fair" price.....??? I have been paying for near 30 years to control them. They have never been used commercically.

How do I get a "fair" price.....??? I have been paying for near 30 years to control them. They have never been used commercically.
A domain name like a website name you are in control of? Think mine is $50 ish every 2 years on Godaddy. (Would have to look to verify). I don’t think I’ve ever heard of an auction for them.

Do you have domain names you want to sell?
Yes. I think I have had them for 28'ish years. They are good names. I get quite a few e-mails from people interested. But I have no idea what to value them at.

If you have the contact information for the previous offers I’d start there. See what their offer is and at least double that as your counter. If you get two offers work them against each other.

Reactions: Neb
Have you ever considered renting it to them for something like 2% or 1% of any sales?

Latest posts

Back