Herbal blends for aches, pain, maybe arthritis

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut out simple sugars & Cereal & improved my health, as well as stopped 90% of pain in joints. Still have arthritis in my knee's, but all other joint are like I am forty, not 63.

DMSO isn't an herb, but for some reason I love the weird taste it leaves in your mouth even though it's applied to the skin!
DMSO is a solvent that comes from evergreen trees DMSO was found due to someone putting his hand in the liquid and shortly tasting an oyster like taste in their mouth a few moments later, it was a by product of the paper industry, (D)i(M)ethyl(S)ulf(O)xide. DMSO was thought to be a good carrier of certain drugs through the skin and into the blood stream, it was first used on horses, it was claimed that there were too many contaminants in it to be safely used on humans.

My eyes have been bothering me like the pollen is getting to them. Dry but a lot of mucus in the one. Weird, never had that before. I started using a homeopathic eye drops solution and after two uses doing 97% better. Also started taking Eyebright (a herb) capsules.

My eyes have been bothering me like the pollen is getting to them. Dry but a lot of mucus in the one. Weird, never had that before. I started using a homeopathic eye drops solution and after two uses doing 97% better. Also started taking Eyebright (a herb) capsules.
Things are blooming here already! Lots of allergens in the air!🙄

I was going to say eyebright. I think my dad takes that.

1708166286462.png
I found an ad for this, and it's on Amazon USA. Has anyone tried it?

Whats the homepathic you use? I am just getting into homepathy

Latest posts

Back