Here come “Da Judge”

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
Remember that song?

This is a holster for a Judge pistol

0AFB1F43-522C-447F-98AF-A8C516A180AD.jpeg

AEDD7E55-79C9-4FA9-AB90-B29B8EDD706B.jpeg
1FB597A7-1944-4613-9C97-3F9FDA80EC02.jpeg
DDC8D78C-B79B-4D76-B092-999FCD49262C.jpeg

Got a question for ya’ll

I am thinking of making another holster for the “Judge”

My idea is to make a leather cross, sew it to thd front of the holster. And stamp thd word “Judgement “ above the cross
The question is.
Would this be offensive?
Is it blasphemy?
Or am I over thinking this?

Nice... thought of you the other day on the way to the folk school. Someone had killed a copperhead on a little county road, fresh. A little early to see them, we've had chilly nights too. Someone had plowed up a garden nearby, must have been disturbed.

Didn't you post how to save skins somewhere recent? How about writing up a basic procedure and put it in the library? I spend a lot of time in the woods. Usually see a few snakes in summer.

Reactions: Neb
Nice... thought of you the other day on the way to the folk school. Someone had killed a copperhead on a little county road, fresh. A little early to see them, we've had chilly nights too. Someone had plowed up a garden nearby, must have been disturbed.

Didn't you post how to save skins somewhere recent? How about writing up a basic procedure and put it in the library? I spend a lot of time in the woods. Usually see a few snakes in summer.
Glycerin and 70% rubbing alcohol
Are the 2 ingredients that you need
In a 50/50 solution

You also need a 1/2” wood dowel rod or stick
A gallon glass jar with lid

Cut the head off
Cut the skin center of underside in a straight line all the way to the tail
Separate skin from meat

Rinse/ wash.
Place in solution, 100% submersion
Seal lid and put away out of sun light for 7 days. Give jar a shake 1 time every day

Remove from solution
Start at the head and wrap around/roll up
The hide on the dowel
Stretch the hide sideways as you roll
Place roll in front of a fan for 24 hours
Then unroll
Hide should be soft and plyable as a cotton t shirt

YES!
NO!
YES!
Every thing offense someone, so live your life & do not worry about other people.
Sometimes it is what you do, some times it is what your intent is. If you do it as praise, then that is what it is.
Of Corse this is MHO.

YES!
NO!
YES!
Every thing offense someone, so live your life & do not worry about other people.
Sometimes it is what you do, some times it is what your intent is. If you do it as praise, then that is what it is.
Of Corse this is MHO.
B90F36DC-639D-45D8-B7C7-4618B6C2737D.jpeg

Got a question for ya’ll

I am thinking of making another holster for the “Judge”

My idea is to make a leather cross, sew it to thd front of the holster. And stamp thd word “Judgement “ above the cross
The question is.
Would this be offensive?
Is it blasphemy?
Or am I over thinking this?
Its your holster, screw what they think. its YOUR intent that makes it blasphemy, remember the pope's cross is upside down!

Back