Hi all, thought I'd finally join the group.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkerbaby

New Friend
Neighbor
I'm a 50-something discontented suburbanite with a country girl heart living in north Chicagoland. Contentedly divorced since 2003 with 2 college age kids; 1 girl 1 boy. Hoping to get the h@%* out of Illinois and to move to my own homestead in KY, TN, MO, or KS

I'm a bit of the quiet sort on forums so don't expect to see me chatting a whole lot but I read daily and enjoy learning from others and keeping up with the goings on of fellow posters.

Welcome from the SE corner of Washington state.
We have a bit of something for everyone and we can learn and teach each other as we go down the road.

A warm welcome from Alaska!

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, after boot camp in the Air Force I was stationed at Rantoul Air Force Base for ground support school training, I got there via a train ride to Chicago, that was an eye opener, while in Chicago a friend and I went to a strip bar, crazy experience, learned in a hurry that Illinois was a horrendous place to live for a guy that grew up in Washington state, miserably cold winter and hot humid summers, grateful to live where we are now. Hope you find a good place soon.

I'm a 50-something discontented suburbanite with a country girl heart living in north Chicagoland. Contentedly divorced since 2003 with 2 college age kids; 1 girl 1 boy. Hoping to get the h@%* out of Illinois and to move to my own homestead in KY, TN, MO, or KS

I'm a bit of the quiet sort on forums so don't expect to see me chatting a whole lot but I read daily and enjoy learning from others and keeping up with the goings on of fellow posters.
Welcome @sharkerbaby, glad to have you with us. We all have things to share. Many of us end up being someplace we aren't totally happy with, the trick is learning how to get by in the now, with the gifts we are given today. Keep a positive attitude and you can accomplish anything.

Urban

It's about time you got here. Just kidding.
Did you say Tennessee? It is lovely there!
We looked around in Mt. Carmel (southern Illinois)for a little while one cold January day. Historic little town by the Wabash River.
Welcome to the forum from somewhere around north central Texas.
So many newbies lately!
:welcome:

Latest posts

Back