Hi from Northeastern Connecticut

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gardinerbarbi

New Friend
Neighbor
Greetings fellow homesteaders. I live on 7 acres in the Northeastern corner of Connecticut. We refer to it as the “quiet corner”. I just quit my job as Town Clerk, which I hated to focus on my homestead. My hope is that it inspires naturally minded people to live with the seasons, become self-reliant, connect with nature, and protect their health through herbal living. I celebrate “the old ways” of living to bring blessings to ourselves, our families, communities and to Mother Earth. I offer articles, tips, recipes and ideas on practical self-reliance, simple herbal remedies, foraging, gardening and reconnecting ourselves to our natural world and sacred ancestral traditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from further north and a bunch west, You have found your self at a friendly sociable place, with lots ok experience and knowledge, thank you for bringing yours.

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, this site has a lot of good caring people with tons of info, you never know, it might just be that you have something that will fill in a gap in preparations for someone here, glad you made it here!

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us.

Welcome from Florida.
I was born in Hartford Hospital, my Dad worked for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, and when I was still a young lad he was transfered to Florida.

Welcome from Alaska! I think you will fit in nicely here!

Welcome from the Survival/Prepping/homesteading desert of North Carolina via Ohio, Indiana, Texas, Georgia, Virginia

Latest posts

Back