Hillsdale Priciples of Chemistry

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to spam, but some may be interested, I signed up but haven't started yet. Winter is coming, some may need things to occupy their spare time :)

https://online.hillsdale.edu/landing/chemistry

That looks like fun!

I have been doing a Youtube adventure though quantum mechanics. About 25 years ago I got A in two semesters. Struggling now try to get to the Schrodinger wave equation. All I can remember is quantum mechanical equation are NOT communicative ( can't rearrange the order of terms).

It wakes up an old part of my brain. Doesn't hurt as much as it did the first time.

:rolleyes:

Ben .

Stickin' with drinking and watching the critters!😉

A lot of my best plans get sidetracked by this very thing.

dademoss, enjoy the course!

A lot of my best plans get sidetracked by this very thing.

dademoss, enjoy the course!
It sure messed with any idea of a relationship with women, when I look back at all the stupid drinking I did in my 20's and 30's, I only know that by the grace of God I'm still here in my 80's and now I think, what an idiot I was, thankfully now days, if I can finish one beer or a glass of wine I'm doing good. I do like a cold glass of beer once and a while.

That looks like fun!

I have been doing a Youtube adventure though quantum mechanics. About 25 years ago I got A in two semesters. Struggling now try to get to the Schrodinger wave equation. All I can remember is quantum mechanical equation are NOT communicative ( can't rearrange the order of terms).

It wakes up an old part of my brain. Doesn't hurt as much as it did the first time.

:rolleyes:

Ben .
Hey Neb, have you ever picked up a book about magic, the REAL stuff, and looked at the sigils, and thought "Gee, this looks like scientific formulas?"

Latest posts

Back