dademoss

Grumpy old buzzard
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

LadyLocust

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
What fabulous resources! Will have to get them on a flashdrive or something so I have them. And right there w/ BP Thanks!

SheepDog

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I already have them in my library but it is a good resource for everyone.

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
@dademoss Thanks for the reminder about "Handy Farm Devices and how to Make Them" I had forgotten this book, had it at least a couple of decades. I keep about 150 or so books in my living rm, my quick reference library. They sometimes get swapped out with new books or books from my large book cases in a back room depending on my interests at any given time.

This one has stood the test of time and is still with my quick reference books. That alone testifies to it's usefulness. For instance - a framing square. I use one just often enough to forget how to really use it in between times. The detailed description of a square is near the front of this book.

I have a couple more books in this genre that I believe were my dads, could have been my grandfathers. I need to find those. During a flood last fall all my books near the floor were dumped into heavy plastic totes in no particular order... one day, hopefully soon, I'll find and post them.

I'll download your other 3 books tonight! Again, thanks for the links and the reminder.

Here is what the cover looks like for folks who go to flea markets/garage sales, any place old books might be found.

Farm devices sm.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts