Historical Tid-Bits

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyLocust

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Being an "old soul" as the saying goes, I enjoy quite a few odd little morsels of history. I've said before, "I know many useless things, just don't ask me anything important." 😊 Did you know the zipper was invented in 1898? See, like that. Anyhoo, here's a little video clip I'd not seen before. If any of you have little bits of historical data you'd like to share, might be fun ~
Video

I have no specific anything to share right now, but I have been thinking about how our world has evolved from manual labor for all things to technological and mechanical production of almost everything. My thought relative to this is that is this evolving or in some instances, devolving?

Me three. Video won't open. I do share your love of the trivial, and have more to contribute than anybody would care to hear. I will dig up some tibbets.

Don't know how many have ever heard of him, but he is historically the closest thing to the Lone Ranger.

Being an "old soul" as the saying goes, I enjoy quite a few odd little morsels of history. I've said before, "I know many useless things, just don't ask me anything important." 😊 Did you know the zipper was invented in 1898? See, like that. Anyhoo, here's a little video clip I'd not seen before. If any of you have little bits of historical data you'd like to share, might be fun ~
Video
Try this link for LadyLocust Video:

Something we use almost every day.

Latest posts

Back