Hollywood "Stars" - The Good, The Bad, and the.. Well, you know..

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grimm, I certainly understand a hesitance to speak I'll of people for various reasons. Can you tell us about some of the good and kind moments? Unless of course that is an OPSEC thing, that possiblity just occurred to me.

Like I mentioned to Weedy, I have an IMDB page and my name is pretty odd and easy to track down.

Hey! ya made it over, red rover! ;) 👍

a) Would Love to meet / chat with him.. :cool: Same with Costner.. Was Gibson an * hole to work with? I'd be surprised to hear-so..

b) Oh - you just Can't leave it at That - Must tell us more about 'Marilyn'... o_O 😬

jd

Mel was really cool. I was babysitting his kids so he could go with his wife at the time to a movie screening. He ended up paying me more than I could have made in 6 months at the time. I was shocked. I think it was more for keeping my mouth shut than for sitting around eating pizza with his kids.

Manson was pretty normal aside from his looks. He was nice and I ended up hanging out with his guitarist John 5 and his wife a bunch of times. I worked at a nightclub in Hollywood known for the bdsm vibe at the time.

Mel was really cool. I was babysitting his kids so he could go with his wife at the time to a movie screening. He ended up paying me more than I could have made in 6 months at the time. I was shocked. I think it was more for keeping my mouth shut than for sitting around eating pizza with his kids.

Manson was pretty normal aside from his looks. He was nice and I ended up hanging out with his guitarist John 5 and his wife a bunch of times. I worked at a nightclub in Hollywood known for the bdsm vibe at the time.
John 5, huh? That guy has a bit of a weird image, but he actually played guitar on Lynyrd Skynyrd's album God & Guns. Anybody that Skynyrd invited to record with them is cool by me...

John 5, huh? That guy has a bit of a weird image, but he actually played guitar on Lynyrd Skynyrd's album God & Guns. Anybody that Skynyrd invited to record with them is cool by me...
Don't know much about John 5, including him playing on God and Guns. That was a good double album. He is a really good guitarist.

I just remembered, Ashley Judd. I was on a short flight to Nashville, hardly anyone on the plane, quiet. Ashley and her sister Wynonna were across the aisle and a row back. They talked about their mother the whole flight. I thought it was funny! But what else are two sisters going to talk about?

@Grimm that club you worked at didn't happen to be mentioned in a Motley Crue song, did it? I mean, unless answering is a bit more info than you're comfortable giving out...

I worked there under a "nom de plumme". It was called Blue and the night was Dungeon on Sundays.

Latest posts

Back