How do you like your coffee?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
It would be great to order coffee based on this chart that is making its rounds.

A4 looks good to me.

coffee-stop-motion-001-1554835744.jpg

F6 for me, but I don't know about those little paper shot glasses. I use a proper Yeti that can hold about half a dozen of those cups.

It depends on my mood. I usually like it black and custom ground so it is not bitter.
There are times that I want cream and chocolate in it but I usually just have aspirin instead.
Chocolate is a great emotional pain killer - even if it doesn't really ease the pain it helps with the suffering.
A great blend is 3 parts Vienna roast, 2 parts Kona and 1part Columbian.

Last edited:
YUM! I'm with Backpacker! Hot chocolate with a shot of vanilla rum, when I don't have to drive of course....:D

Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps for the really cold days :) My reward after shovelling snow :)

Poured down the sink and replaced with either a good dark hot chocolate, or tea.
I've never tasted coffee, the smell alone would keep any sane person from trying it. Doesn't explain why I don't drink it.
I've tried hot tea a few times, blah.
Hot chocolate on a cold winter day when I can't get warm.

I've never tasted coffee, the smell alone would keep any sane person from trying it. Doesn't explain why I don't drink it.
One of my friends told me that when she wakes up in the morning, sometimes at 5:00, just thinking about having a cup of coffee gets her up. She is a self-employed writer and has no where to go and no deadline to be there, but the power of coffee gets her up.

I started drinking coffee when I was 6 years old, but I think it was more milk and sugar than coffee at that time. I gave up the sugar many years ago.

Lazy I think the smell is a big part of it with me to. I do like tea, of all kinds.
I like Baileys as well.

Latest posts

Back