Howdy Yall

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldCootHillbilly

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Coot here. Guess I found my way.

Fer those a yall what knows me, I mentioned a spell back that I was havin some health issues. Well found out I had a stroke, nerve damage an some other thins. Life be changed lots fer me. Still doin what I can ta keep ready, just doin it bit different. Slowed me down a spell, but lessin they be throwin dirt in my face it ain't stopped me yet.

So, howdy ta my friends an new folk alike.

Coot

I'm glad you made it, Uncle Coot.

Welcome aboard Coot! Glad you got the word! Hope all is well in Hawkeye state.

I think I'm going to like you bunches, Mr. Coot. Anyone with your outlook is a brightener for anyone's day.

Good to see you here. You have been MIA.
Well, life happens an taint always quite what we spect. I be hopen here in the not to distant future thins settle down bit an I can relax an get a tad bit a normalcy ta it.

Nice to see you Coot and glad you made it over! Miss you posting to your blog but last I knew you were very busy. Hope you have time to be around a bit more now. :green man:

Hey Coot, Glad you made it here. I Understand being slowed down a bit by Health Issues, as my Kidney has Failed and I am now on Peritoneal Dialysis, but I'm still Upright and Facing Forward, and that's a Blessing.

Hey Coot. glad you made it over. Sorry to hear you're havin poor health. I hope things get straightened up as best you can. Prayers goin out for you.

Latest posts

Back