I am feeling optimistic today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cascadian

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
With all the new folks joining and others describing how we are one big family it occured to me we may get to meet in person. I mean when they round us all up how many camps do you think they will have? There see how I added some cheer today. 🤗

Anyway, I'll take the OP as a compliment, and I can say if we do meet.... you'll find me easy on the eyes. My story.... 😜
It was a compliment and easy on the eyes well, that makes one of us. I was going to say you can't pick your face but in Hollywood that is a thing.😂

I don't know if I should say, but... Senedra once said I I'm kinda cool looking. It was an old picture and I figure she was being nice and lost for a word such as handsome. ;)

On that note: I've been at forums where there was a 'post a picture of yourself' thread. It's cool to be able to put a face with a name, but I've never done that.

I don't know if I should say, but... Senedra once said I I'm kinda cool looking. It was an old picture and I figure she was being nice and lost for a word such as handsome. ;)

On that note: I've been at forums where there was a 'post a picture of yourself' thread. It's cool to be able to put a face with a name, but I've never done that.
We have one, but it is very old and titled to make it 'search-resistant' :(.
https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/darksider-mug-shots.4922/

I’ll be at the fence yelling…

FDD981DA-F3AA-48CD-8923-B6C2FA19C47A.jpeg

I'm a bit too optimist to believe internment camps will happen, at least in my life-time. But if it does happen... I might be the first to get locked-up, and I'll leave a trail of bread crumbs for my saviors. :)
...They won't lock up my bullets-riddled body :mad:.

I don't know what you all are worried about. It's not like me--a dissident living in the Democratic People's Republic of New Jersey.

:cry:

Latest posts

Back