I need a recipe...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I need a good, water-soluble THC tincture that is mostly non-alcoholic. I am experimenting with a gastric rejuvenation/ pain recipe to be mixed into teas and juices. it can't have anything in it that isn't soluble in water.

I can't see some of the other ingredients in yogurt. Garlic oil and baking soda for instance, the mint, maybe.
So with garlic mint and soda: if you have a piece of steak 🥩 (or whatever meat) rub the soda into it and let it marinate for a couple hours or overnight. Rinse. Stuff fresh garlic cloves into it and cook with mint and oil of your choice (thc?). You would be getting all of the above.

just some thoughts,
you can take your cannabis and make a double or triple strength tea instead of using alcohol to make a tincture. and make a dose per tablespoon for example from that

or you can use a crock pot and make an oil with coconut oil liquid, MCT oil that is very easily digestable. can still put it in a tea or juice just got to shake it up good,

or just decide a dose amount and just take it on its own then chase with the juice or tea.

also it can depend on what your plant material is, its ratio to thc-cbd, indica or sativa, etc.

also--sme people have found help using organic hemp oil alone or as a background oil

hope you fgind the right recipe that works best for you

I need to use this special water that has been modified for rapid absorption.
It can't have any oils, it must go right into my bloodstream.

what is the modified water--what has been done to it to improve absorbtion. i can understand passing on any oils seems like making a strong canna tea infusion and determine your dosage. would work

for digest part, wanting to improve gut bacteria ratio?

I need a good, water-soluble THC tincture that is mostly non-alcoholic. I am experimenting with a gastric rejuvenation/ pain recipe to be mixed into teas and juices. it can't have anything in it that isn't soluble in water.
That's gonna be a problem.
Wiki:

Solubility:​

As with many aromatic terpenoids, THC has a very low solubility in water, but good solubility in lipids and most organic solvents, specifically hydrocarbons and alcohols.
Get a brownie or cookie recipe from Hashbrown.

Back