I need Help With Tech Question

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
To anyone here that may know about this.

I was going to watch a video on Vimeo since their is war going on with certain conservative youtubers and Google folks.

So I go to this site and it tells me I can sign in on FaceBook or Google. But if this site is so private and one especially so called truth teller uses it then why can I sing in with Google or Facebook?

It is an Alex Jones movie on this site that cost 3.49 to watch about those who are silenced or banned from most major sites like Twitter,Facebook,Youtube,etc,.
So if he is shut off from all the above how can I sign into Vimeo with my google account ? :dunno:

I tried to copy where it says,
You can Use your email
or
join with FaceBook
or Google

Makes me wonder if Jones is just an act [ LOL I know he is ] but thought he had some truth to his conspiracies.

Or is he in with the ones he is suppose to be warring with to fool others into thinking they actually have some truth about things going on out there. A Tokyo Rose kinda of thing or what,I don't know?

PS I didn't sign into anything yet.

When you cut out a mans tongue,your not calling him a liar, your proclaiming to the you fear what he is saying. Just red this one.

Last edited:
Vimeo will let you connect with a number of other service logins but does not require it.
If you don't support Google or Facebook then don't use that login. Sign up to Vimeo with a distinct login.

Vimeo will let you connect with a number of other service logins but does not require it.
If you don't support Google or Facebook then don't use that login. Sign up to Vimeo with a distinct login.

Thanks for your answer SheepD. I don't really support Youtube or not support it. And got off facebook about 4 years ago and never been on Twitter.
What I was wondering is why or if these people are being persecuted socially ,financially and legally then why are they involved in any way with anything. But I don't know about web things.
I also don't know that much about how the web works.
I don't really support anyone anymore just some I feel may be a little more honest than those who obviously have agendas.

Google tracks everyone and everything. The less information you allow them the less they have to track.

When I want to watch a movie I can usually find it online. Sometimes my wife and I watch the same movie on my 27 inch monitor.
We haven't owned a TV for a lot of years. We just don't watch much. I do research, coding, drafting and two forums online. Some days I don't have the time for that.

I am also trying to get off youtube and transition to vimeo and bitchute. But we need to get people to post the fun stuff on those sites too like cat videos ..

I started making posts into some youtube vids trying to get them to viemo or bitchute

Latest posts

Back