Friday Fives

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. If you have a bumper sticker, what does it say?
2. Favorite ice cream flavor?
3. A famous person (dead or alive) - and not necessarily a favorite - who you would like to get some answers from?
4. Something you would like to be able to grow but cannot (due to area etc)
5. Best concert or gig you ever attended?
No bumper sticker
Maple
Clem Kadiddlehopper (if he was real)
Lemons or peaches
Never been to a concert best gig was the neighbors band with a saw, spoons and a banjo

3. A famous person (dead or alive) - and not necessarily a favorite - who you would like to get some answers from?
5. Best concert or gig you ever attended

2 bumper stickers. Tau Beta Pi and " I support the right to arm bears"

Chocolate

Leonardo Davinci

Cannabis

Emerson Lake and Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery

Ben

5. Best concert or gig you ever attended

2 bumper stickers. Tau Beta Pi and " I support the right to arm bears"

Chocolate

Leonardo Davinci

Cannabis

Emerson Lake and Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery

Ben
Leo would be interesting.

Patients... still a couple hours to go in my time zone. ;)

So, in at the wire... I'll answer the last five.

1) No bumper sticker but a Harley Davidson license plate on front of truck
2) Mint Chocolate chip
3) Tesla
4) Coconut
5) Johnny Cash with June Carter
Homemade vanilla with mini chips and real creme de menth is extraordinary 🤤

Happy Friday! Here are the Pearl Five: 1) What do you wear to bed? 2)What is your biggest pet peeve? 3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? 4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? 5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?

1: Wouldn’t you like to know 😂
2: lots of little ones but can’t think of anything significant: folks say, “People that” instead of “People who.” Having a clock determine my day. Paying taxes to support things I don’t believe in. Etc.
3: I don’t think I would want to be one age forever but probably late 20s simply for physical reasons. Certainly not for intellectual reasons 😂
4: Only 1 pc.?! How ‘bout Wake up dummyhead! Errr, Don’t be afraid to ask for wise advice or Don’t settle— it’s a toss up.
5: Caring

1. What do you wear to bed?
sweatpants and t-shirts

2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
depends on the day ;) but off the top of my head:
-use of an apostrophe to make a noun plural
-selfish drivers who are unaware of their envionment

3. If you could be any age, forever, what would it be?
hmmm, gotta balance lessons learned with health and ability... about 40 or so?

4. If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you?
be friends with the people you really like, regardless of whether they're 'popular' or not

5. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
I really have no answer for this :oops: (other than 'tired' 😅)

1: Wouldn’t you like to know 😂
2: lots of little ones but can’t think of anything significant: folks say, “People that” instead of “People who.” Having a clock determine my day. Paying taxes to support things I don’t believe in. Etc.
3: I don’t think I would want to be one age forever but probably late 20s simply for physical reasons. Certainly not for intellectual reasons 😂
4: Only 1 pc.?! How ‘bout Wake up dummyhead! Errr, Don’t be afraid to ask for wise advice or Don’t settle— it’s a toss up.
5: Caring
We will need pictures of #1!!

1) What do you wear to bed? Long sleeve T-shirt and flannel PJ pants
2)What is your biggest pet peeve? Phony people
3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? 50
4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? Start looking for that gal from Texas now.
5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Eaglescout :)

Patients... still a couple hours to go in my time zone. ;)

Sorry, Old School, but I just have to tease you about this beause it brings back a fond memory.

I worked with a guy who was a PHD chemist. Brilliant guy. Worked in the R&D department. When asked why he never went to Medical School his reply was always " I don't have the patience to have patients."

Happy Friday! Here are the Pearl Five: 1) What do you wear to bed? 2)What is your biggest pet peeve? 3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? 4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? 5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
ok my answers:
nightclothes, depending on the season either warm flannel or some cotton stuff for summer
pet peeve: people that don't mind their own business
25 physically , maybe 35 mentally
old age sucks all the way around
teenage self: think more logically about who to marry and make a better choice the first time
( took me 3 to get it right)
describe myself hmmmmm : unusual

Great questions, Pearl. Really made me think.

1. Cold weather: sweat pants and sweat shirt. Warm weather: shorts and t-shirt.

2. Rude people, especially rude young people.

3. 30.

4. Follow your dream

5. Fun-loving (Does a hyphenated word count?)

1) What do you wear to bed?
My mustache
2)What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who are always late
3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be?
30 years old.
4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you?
Slow down and enjoy the ride.
5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Truthful

(Love this thread, Magpie, and your pics this week, Pearl!)

Much better questions. :thumbs:
1) What do you wear to bed? Socks and tightey whiteys.
2)What is your biggest pet peeve? People that only talk about health problems.:(
3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? 18
4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? Don't marry a girl 6-years older than you are.:mad:
5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Humorous. If Kamala was around me, she would need a respirator!:D

Good questions Sis

1 Nothin
2 Stupid people, they come in many different varities
3 28, year before I messed my back up
4 Don't hook up with that stupid batch I married 1st time. RUN FAR FAR AWAY
5 Thats a tough one. Hardworking, or trustworthy I guess. Some folks may say a hole. 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back