• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I phone 8

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
I have an I phone 8 for sale
It is the model with the famous home button
I could lie and say the phone was rarely used
NOpe
It has been rode hard and put away wet,
Never gave me at probems,
Black in color, every thing has been deleted it is unlocked and has a c spire SIM card with phone number
Just get your. Service provider to give you there sim card

$90.00. And I pay shipping
IMG_0075.jpeg

Hmm... How many Gigabittys of Memories, Chief? 🤔 Lemme know, Wife's needs a new screen, anyway, and though I Can just 'replace her screen'. Maybe a 'Backup' unit might not be a bad ider.. The way she goes thru screes ('Protected' or not) ya'd think 'Drop-kick yer iPhone' was the National Pastime.. ;)

jd

Hmm... How many Gigabittys of Memories, Chief? 🤔 Lemme know, Wife's needs a new screen, anyway, and thought I Can just 'replace her screen'. Maybe a 'Backup' unit might not be a bad ider.. The way she goes thru screes ('Protected' or not) ya'd think 'Drop-kick yer iPhone' was

64 gb

Last edited:
I love the I phone 8
I had to get rid of c spire due to no reception
I bought another 8 gen 3 with the home button
The AT&T sales rep dumped all data on that phone and cspire issued it a new number
From what I am told
Have your provider give you a sim card
To replace this one

I love the I phone 8
I had to get rid of c spire due to no reception
I bought another 8 gen 3 with the home button
The AT&T sales rep dumped all data on that phone and cspire issued it a new number
From what I am told
Have your provider give you a sim card
To replace this one
5G or later will make it obsolete. It is identical to my phone which I've had for 5 years.

You said AT&T sales rep dumped all the data. Is it an unlocked phone, meaning it can be used with any provider, or is it an AT & T phone?

5G or later will make it obsolete. It is identical to my phone which I've had for 5 years.
You said AT&T sales rep dumped all the data. Is it an unlocked phone, meaning it can be used with any provider, or is it an AT & T phone?
can not tell at this point
To answer your question I have to set the phone up in order to access general settings to see / verify if it is unlocked or not
So it will be tomorrow before I can do that
I called the chi chi store that I bought the new phone at. He said it may be locked to cspire
I am glad you said something because I am not up on this technology and would not feel really good about selling a phone that can not be used
I will find out tomorrow or the next day what is up

can not tell at this point
To answer your question I have to set the phone up in order to access general settings to see / verify if it is unlocked or not
So it will be tomorrow before I can do that
I called the chi chi store that I bought the new phone at. He said it may be locked to cspire
I am glad you said something because I am not up on this technology and would not feel really good about selling a phone that can not be used
I will find out tomorrow or the next day what is up
I lost another phone a few weeks ago. I decided to go back to my I 8 phone that I had stopped using after Christmas. I've been a little more schooled in the past month about a few things relative to phones. I like my I-8, but it is out of date. There are things that I cannot do with it. It is not a 5G and I do not get reception everywhere.

I have an I phone 8 for sale
It is the model with the famous home button
I could lie and say the phone was rarely used
NOpe
It has been rode hard and put away wet,
Never gave me at probems,
Black in color, every thing has been deleted it is unlocked and has a c spire SIM card with phone number
Just get your. Service provider to give you there sim card

$90.00. And I pay shipping
View attachment 114544
#Attention @AMC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of the lock/ unlock issue of this phone and the fact I seem to be ignorant of this
I am pulling the offer to sell until I can be 100% sure this item is in fact “good to go”.

I thank you weedygarden for bringing this issue up. I would have been very upset to sell the phone and then have a buyer looking at me all sideways, grumbling, etc

Reactions: Neb

Latest posts

Back