I went a wee bit nuts today.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
SO I've paid my bills and me and a friend decide to go trolling the pawn shops and gun store, when Lo and behold we
find an American Grocery store going out of business, I spent nearly 400$ on canned goods and filled up his pickup. now
where am I going to put all this soup, chili, and Powerade?

OH, finally found beef ramen noodles, time to empty a tote and bug proof it!

My Horizon to Horizon prep is done baby!
Feels good, considering what's about to happen with fuel.

SO I've paid my bills and me and a friend decide to go trolling the pawn shops and gun store, when Lo and behold we
find an American Grocery store going out of business, I spent nearly 400$ on canned goods and filled up his pickup. now
where am I going to put all this soup, chili, and Powerade?

OH, finally found beef ramen noodles, time to empty a tote and bug proof it!

My Horizon to Horizon prep is done baby!
Feels good, considering what's about to happen with fuel.
Hot Diggity!

Cambel's soup, 50 cents a can.
Wolf Chili under a buck.
Mad Max time at the meat counter, no place to store it anyway.
Energy drinks, all brands a buck fifty. My Winnie is wall to wall cans of stuff.

I might just go pawn a couple of closet queens and do it again tomorrow IF they have any rice and pasta left,
It can freeze and nobody cares.

Hot Diggity!

Lol, haven't heard that one in awhile.. I need a white T-Shirt in some gnarly '70's font with That on it.. Give it to the Wife / have her pose with the Creedmore in front of a Dark Blue 67' Camaro SS.. 🤓

Anyhoo, Nice Score, Magus.. :cool: 'Beans, Bullets and, Bratwurst', for the 'Wise Investments Win'... ;)

jd

Cambel's soup, 50 cents a can.
Wolf Chili under a buck.
Mad Max time at the meat counter, no place to store it anyway.
Energy drinks, all brands a buck fifty. My Winnie is wall to wall cans of stuff.

I might just go pawn a couple of closet queens and do it again tomorrow IF they have any rice and pasta left,
It can freeze and nobody cares.
Congrats!

Re: wall to wall...

I had a now departed friend that had the same problem but was cases of guns that had to be stepped over.

Ben

Lol, haven't heard that one in awhile.. I need a white T-Shirt in some gnarly '70's font with That on it.. Give it to the Wife / have her pose with the Creedmore in front of a Dark Blue 67' Camaro SS.. 🤓

Anyhoo, Nice Score, Magus.. :cool: 'Beans, Bullets and, Bratwurst', for the 'Wise Investments Win'... ;)

jd
how'd you know I got brats?

how'd you know I got brats?

d5d77363-9cf5-4321-8eee-2f745c2d8535_1.b5c23a46ba8cd258f87d986125d340b7.jpeg

..Well.. When was the last time you looked out yer Window, Bro? 🤓

jk, I just figured you must 'know all the Good Stuff'.. 👍

jd

Time for a recipe.

On your George Foreman grill place two tostadas and spray lightly with PAM
Smear one mixing spoon of spaghetti sauce on each, add pre fried and scrambled hamburger.
maybe add some mushrooms and pepperoni.
cover in mozzarella cheese and grill 5 minutes.

Make a pile of game snacks in half an hour!

Latest posts

Back