I'm a Tarheel, my wife is a Brummie, and here we are in Hoosierland

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philosopharmer

Friend
Neighbor
Nice to meet you all. We have a small pasture-based farm about an hour or so north of Indy, raising freezer beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, and duck. We also have chicken and duck eggs. The laying birds get moved onto new grass once or twice a week, and everything else gets a fresh paddock every day. I'm retired, but my wife works full+ time, in addition to the farm work and raising two boys. I've heard there are folks who get bored when they retire. My grandpa would have said, "What's retire mean?". Me, I'm just happy to not be bored.

Another welcome from Alaska!

Greetings from far north west Canada...
Like said... Thank goodness I'm retired.. Now I have the time to get almost 75% of the things I need to do taken care of...

Hello and welcome from out in the woods of S.W. Oregon. After I retired in 2002 I found out that I really didn't retire, however now that I turned 80 I believe I'm retiring from most all heavy work, I'm just thankful to have neighbors to help me with that.

Latest posts

Back