I'm headed to the hospital in a few minutes.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be back, I'm too stupid to die.
This damned gout/sprain is wrecking my life, so I'll see you when I see you.
I thanked the post & then got to thinking about it. When you thank a post like this aren't you really saying "I'm glad you're feeling bad or glad you're going to the hospital? I guess that we are saying Glad that your keeping us informed but it just seems strange if you think about it.

I'm home. I may be in a medical journal next month.
"Worst case of Uric inflammation(gout) the doctor has ever seen in thirty years!
Funny thing, that's what the last Dr. said too, 20 years ago. No pulled tendons or bone cracks.
They didn't give me any good drugs except the ones they gave me there, but BONUS, they found
a pill to lower my blood pressure just enough to get this rotten tooth yanked. now I'm broke again.

Glad you made it back, did the doctor have enough knowlege to mention that you need to bring your ph level up. baking soda works, just start really slowly

Glad you made it back, did the doctor have enough knowlege to mention that you need to bring your ph level up. baking soda works, just start really slowly
Tums or Rolaids. Seriously.
There is something major about having a neutral PH level..... there's a science to it. Best I can do is sum it up in one simple sentence.

I'm home. I may be in a medical journal next month.
"Worst case of Uric inflammation(gout) the doctor has ever seen in thirty years!
Funny thing, that's what the last Dr. said too, 20 years ago. No pulled tendons or bone cracks.
They didn't give me any good drugs except the ones they gave me there, but BONUS, they found
a pill to lower my blood pressure just enough to get this rotten tooth yanked. now I'm broke again.
Just consider it an improvement (getting bp lowered). I hope it helps.

I live on alka-seltzer. Literally.

Remember I told you gout gets worse each time you get it!! Time to make changes!! When uric acid crystals start developing in your kidneys you'll think that foot pain was nothing! Time to make changes, listen to Pearl!!💗
Already there. I'm cutting back on meat, sodas, and sugar.

And cigarettes and alcohol!!😮
Alcohol went months ago. Weed and smokes are all I have left.
On the Upside, I think these steroids could give the "blue pill" a run for its money! My testosterone must have been in the minus digits. LOL

Why is all this vegetable/fruit juice killing my appetite and keeping me awake?

steroids? really? what are you some sort of bodybuilder?
medics over here want to put everyone over 60 on Statins, nope aint going to happen in this household.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back