I'm here!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy to be here!

I'm a staunch Conservative, love music, love to cook, and have sibling 1 yr old pups and a pet pigeon.

I'm a retired financial operations manager, having worked for American Express in NYC, The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Santander Bank, and a successful start-up high tech financial services company in Silicon Valley.

I've lived in Missouri, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, California, and now in Texas.

I look forward to meeting you all!
Welcome. We've crossed paths before... small world.

I'm still settling-in.... but feel comfortable enough to welcome you.

Welcome to the forum. Or should I say 'the family".
It's some coincidence you say that. I mean the place I used to call home... used to be cool, had a feeling of members being a part of community, and some us grew to know each other as family. Then things changed... I was told there is no family, it's a politics forum. I didn't exactly blow a gasket or a 50amp fuse, but.... my reply to the site admin resulted in a perma-ban. Then the ban was lifted.... I didn't even ask to go back there.

Anyway, I like the family feeling here. That's how it should be.

Last edited:
I am happy to be here!

I'm a staunch Conservative, love music, love to cook, and have sibling 1 yr old pups and a pet pigeon.

I'm a retired financial operations manager, having worked for American Express in NYC, The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Santander Bank, and a successful start-up high tech financial services company in Silicon Valley.

I've lived in Missouri, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, California, and now in Texas.

I look forward to meeting you all!
Welcome old friend. I wondered when you would show up and I see you showed even before me. Me I'm still the old Ferengi.

Latest posts

Back