Ingenious Technique of Making Plastic Water Tanks

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have watched a bunch of these WOW videos.
Their either in Pakistan or India.
No OSHA rules or inspectors.
Some of the videos make me wonder how long the people live after working there.
If it is in India, they have plenty of spare people.
Over 4 times as many as we have here in the US. :oops:
The value of a human life there is far less than it is here:(.

I have watched a bunch of these WOW videos.
Their either in Pakistan or India.
No OSHA rules or inspectors.
Some of the videos make me wonder how long the people live after working there.

Thats my favorite part of them. Seeing what people can really do without the lawyers in the way. Humans are amazing, when we let ourselves be.

This is one of my favorites. Had to watch it a couple times to see what was actually happening, as it happens in an instant:

heres a couple all of us need...call it oil cans or water can...same thing...yea dont bother me with telling about is it food grade plastic..talking the process with broad brush not details...just as easy be water can as oil can by changing up plastic types...but anyhow...one of most important any homestead has is pressure canner or cooker...check it out..fantastic build !

..Humans are amazing, when we let ourselves be.
This is one of my favorites...

Hear, hear! :cool: And, Lol - Love how, no matter What Country it is - there's always that 'One guy' who forgets to turn his bloody Car-alarm off before his shift.. 😂

Really amazing 'process', there.. Wonder if those (ironically..) will end up being 'Sea-mines'?? 🤔 :) jk, I'd imagine LP or Gas tanks of some sort (clearly, they can 'withstand high-pressures'..) Thanks for the .edu. 👍

jd

Latest posts

Back