Intro From The Rookie Prepper/homesteader

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomzoom

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hey Y'all

Thought I'd slide in here and hang out if you'll have me.

I'm a little bit of a prepper/homesteader. I'm more of a joker but that's not getting me far in life so I guess I'm not very good at that either.

I see some names here of people I know. Lots of great folks... and then there's Sentry18. ;) JK buddy.

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I need jokers in my life so please come sit a spell.

Welcome. I guess it might end up being the Homestead bunker instead of the PS bunker. I will have to apply for some grant money to go with my lottery tickets. :cool:

Was this an AT&T facility?

Hey zoomzoom,
So glad you joined us.

First thing I did , when I bought my new Mazda CX5, was ordered a small sticker to go across the back windshield.

iu

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes!

Still have my bunker. Have it on Craigslist in a few cities but not getting a lot of replies. If it doesn't pick up, I'll get a realtor around the first of the year.

Here's a link with the bunker info.
https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/reo/d/16000-sq-ft-underground/6405599800.html

I ended up putting your link on my Facebook page as it's neat and I know some survival writers and people. Who knows, the more that sees it, the better chance it will become someone else's bug out location.

Warm welcome from the Arizona Valley folks. Glad to see you made it here ZoomZoom.

Latest posts

Back