Is Sentry18 & Magnus the same person?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA*snort!*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
I wish I was as cool as sentry!

#MeToo...

33329-6f7a2110893b9518fdd7b86e04156ef4.data
😍 ..From: https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/new-henry-x-series.8140/#post-218704
..But, don't worry Mag, yer still PDCool, Brah.. :cool: 👊

jd

Where is Sentry anyway? still away on that special job?

..Why, Yes, as a matter of fact, he...

MjQ
🤓

..and I know because he sent me a Postcard from Morocc.. I mean, Somewhere "East of here.."

MjU4eDMyMy5qcGc
...but don't worry, ya'll, because He wrote inside...

cGc
..that he Still...

MjU4eDM0NC5qcGc
..keeps an Eye on this place. 🤓

..Bah, that's all rubbish, I've no bloody idea where 'e is. 🤪;)

jd

Not a chance that Magus and Sentry are the same people. Sentry lives in Minnesota, Magus in Georgia, or so they both said or say.

Sentry once posted photos of him and his wife. It looked like he was Hispanic and she was Scandinavian. They have something like 9 children and may have had more, but I think her doctor told her not to have any more, for her health. No idea how many children Magus has, but at least one that we know of.

Sentry was a LEO, and he quit being active on the forum because of his work. He is on a mission to retire early and is working extra to speed up his retirement. His wife has a high paying job. Being online may have also been something that his job needed him to be quieter, and not so out there.

The topics that Sentry versus Magus post about and their writing styles are very, very different. Their interests are very, very different. Sentry is a Christian, and Magus is not.

I have often wondered if Sentry was in some upper level Law Enforcement group, maybe not FBI or CIA, but maybe Minnesota Bureau of Investigations or something related to keeping track of people to be concerned about, the people recruited after 9/11 to track anyone and everyone. I wondered if he was a mole here to gather information on people like us who are preparing for the worst. And maybe he has more knowledge about TEOTWAWKI with the people who are working on breaking down life as it had been.

You may wonder how I went to this: Many years ago, someone on another forum posted that they wanted to start a militia group to stand up to authorities if needed in the future. My response: "No you don't, and if you do, you shouldn't be posting it on a place like this!" Because there are people here who are watching, calculating, gathering information. OPSEC, which I have not been so good about. Sentry could have been that person here. He was so charming.

How many men keep posting about how much they miss him? Periodically on the missing people thread it comes up. Sentry is the perfect kind of mole. He was charming, loved and so smart. He expressed interest in a variety of topics here. Did he have the ability to get people to show their hands about what weapons they own, where they live and more? He sure did!

Nope, Sentry and Magus are not one and the same!

Latest posts

Back