It's time again (spring forward)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My critters like when I change the clocks in the afternoon, supper is an hour early!!😺🐕‍🦺🐴( There is no donkey emoji, so just pretend it has longer ears)!
It means I get to start drinking beer an hour earlier!
62288-Toast.gif
:woo hoo:

Sigh. I absolutely despise the time changes. Makes me ill for weeks, completely messes up my biorhythms or something. I wish the stupid nonsense would be done away with. The natural world functions just fine without the silly arrogance of man claiming he's "saving daylight".

Sigh. I absolutely despise the time changes. Makes me ill for weeks, completely messes up my biorhythms or something. I wish the stupid nonsense would be done away with. The natural world functions just fine without the silly arrogance of man claiming he's "saving daylight".
Can I get an Amen to that?!

The time change used to bother me greatly. Anymore, I wake up when the cat goes off and I have to pee. I go to bed when I'm tired. No matter what the clock says, it's always dark outside. Don't much care what the clock says except to see whats on tv to ignore :D

The time change used to bother me greatly. Anymore, I wake up when the cat goes off and I have to pee. I go to bed when I'm tired. No matter what the clock says, it's always dark outside. Don't much care what the clock says except to see whats on tv to ignore :D
Bragger

;)

Three cats and a dog determine when it's time for me to get up.

The worst part about the time change is going through the house and changing all the clocks. Oh, and the car clock. That's always fun.

Three cats and a dog determine when it's time for me to get up.

The worst part about the time change is going through the house and changing all the clocks. Oh, and the car clock. That's always fun.
I always find one or two I missed! I get to change clocks for several older folks, some manage to have them in really hard to reach places, lol!!

I'm confused.
We change clocks here on March 12.

Imagine teachers in classrooms dealing with children who are out of whack. Some people think it is just one or two days of adjustment, but research shows it is at least three weeks to adjust to new schedules. In the fall, when we fall back, there is still an adjustment, and people think that is no problem. It is a problem, at least three weeks of being out of whack!

Imagine teachers in classrooms dealing with children who are out of whack. Some people think it is just one or two days of adjustment, but research shows it is at least three weeks to adjust to new schedules. In the fall, when we fall back, there is still an adjustment, and people think that is no problem. It is a problem, at least three weeks of being out of whack!
It's odd, because back in the day, it was all created so kids could get home from school and have more hours of daylight to work in the fields.
That's the 'daylight' they were 'saving'.

Latest posts

Back