JOIN the NRA NOW (if not already a member)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuzzinSATX

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Most of us would think, but we would be wrong, that everyone on this forum is a current NRA member, but I would bet many here are not.

I know there are many excuses..."the NRA is too political", "they beg for too much money", "Wayne LaPeirre is a jerk", etc...

Well folks, all I can say is y'all need to grow the F%@# UP and GET OVER yourself!

Just because HRC isn't our president doesn't mean dammit! Our guns are under attack today more than ever and like it or not, we NEED the NRA today...more than ever!

So if you are NOT a member, you friggin NEED to be. Quit relying on everyone else to fight this fight for you!

You can join here for $30 per year: https://membership.nra.org/hickok45/join

I am an NRA Member. As far as I know, none of the criminals involved in any of the recent or past mass shootings were NRA members. If anyone here or anyplace else has any proof otherwise, I'd love to hear or see it. I'm utterly disgusted with the liberals, the media and other organizations blaming the NRA by association for these criminal acts.

Below is a list from MSN of organizations that have recently and publicly severed ties with the NRA due to the recent criminal acts of its non-members. I won't be supporting these organizations:
  • Delta Air Lines
  • United Air Lines
  • Hertz Rent a Car
  • Allied Van Lines
  • Met Life Insurance
  • Simplisafe Home Security
  • First Natl. Bank of Omaha
  • Paramount RX
  • Enterprise, Alamo & National Rent a Car
  • Symantec Cyber Security
  • Best Western Hotels
  • Wyndham Hotel Group
  • Republic Bank
  • Avis & Budget Rent a Car
  • The City of Dallas
I'm sure there will be others. I know - I'm preaching to the choir. Sorry for the rant.

NRA Lifetime Member ✅

I've got a few years left on my membership, but you can be sure I'll be renewing again when it's up!
Mine still has a few months left on it. I'll be able to add some extra when I renew. It will be needed.
I'm already on their short-list because they always send me stuff twice a week:bang Head:.

I've been an NRA member since the late 1970's when I started shooting for fun.

We members need to combat the Lies the Lib's, Dem's and the mainstream 'news' media is constantly telling about the NRA.
When anybody tries to tell me how the NRA lies to it's members and the public...
I explain that I've been watching what the NRA does and doesn't do for many years and that the NRA is me along with every other member.
I'm not a liar!
The NRA can not tell the bold faced lies like liberals do because the 'news' would make sure EVERYBODY on earth hears all about it for ever!

Mine still has a few months left on it. I'll be able to add some extra when I renew. It will be needed.
I'm already on their short-list because they always send me stuff twice a week:bang Head:.
Renewed today for 2 years + extra.
Get ready for the Clinton Assault Weapons ban 2.0 o_O .

Latest posts

Back