Joined this latchup to enjoy good conversation.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masterguns

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
If you want to know more about me, you can read my profile. I was known as allenr at rugertalk.

Over the last few years I participated at at Ruger Forum, Ruger Talk, Smith-Wesson Forum, Remington Owners Forum, and Guns and Game. I have withdrawawn from all of them over time. In some cases because the vitriol was so distasteful. In other case because the political rants were excruciating. In some case because nothing happened there. Now I am here and here only. I would like to help build this Forum to a meaningful experience for its participants where they can learn, teach, converse and civility debate. I hope that extremists do not take over here as they have in other forums. I hope this will be a place we tolerate different point so view and never condemn anyone for theirs. So much for hope. Now I want to help make it happen.

My handle is the short form for Master Gunnery Sergeant. It was coined to save lower rank Marines from having to say such a mouthful when addressing one. Semper Fi.

Welcome to the forum. I've seen from other posts that others were looking for you. Nice to see you here. Spread the word.

Dave

Welcome. I have high hopes for this forum; there's a great group of people here so far.

Welcome Masterguns!

I am really happy that you found us Allen. I always enjoyed our conversations at the old RT and I am sure we can find some good things to visit about. I sure missed you and our talks. Welcome my friend and again I say, it's good to see you again!!!

Tommy

Glad you made it here. As you see most all of the old RT is here now.

Welcome to the forum. Great to hear from you again.

If you want to know more about me, you can read my profile. I was known as allenr at rugertalk.

Over the last few years I participated at at Ruger Forum, Ruger Talk, Smith-Wesson Forum, Remington Owners Forum, and Guns and Game. I have withdrawawn from all of them over time. In some cases because the vitriol was so distasteful. In other case because the political rants were excruciating. In some case because nothing happened there. Now I am here and here only. I would like to help build this Forum to a meaningful experience for its participants where they can learn, teach, converse and civility debate. I hope that extremists do not take over here as they have in other forums. I hope this will be a place we tolerate different point so view and never condemn anyone for theirs. So much for hope. Now I want to help make it happen.

My handle is the short form for Master Gunnery Sergeant. It was coined to save lower rank Marines from having to say such a mouthful when addressing one. Semper Fi.
Thank you and Welcome! I'm so glad you joined us here.

Excellent! Glad you decided to come join us!

Welcome Allen,

Many have been asking about you and were afraid you might not find this forum.

Glad to see you're here,
MagnumBlackhawk

Welcome to the T/F Gunny !!

Latest posts

Back