Just for Laughs

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
This is a thread just to add humorous content.

1688514982281.png

I thought it was a thread for these :rolleyes:...
Just For Laughs Gags:

This was funny only because it was totally fake. Unfortunatley this does happen in our country and entire world. I hope everyone goes to see the new movie "Sounds of Freedom"

"Sound of Freedom" is a 2022 American action film directed and co-written by Alejandro Monteverde, starring Jim Caviezel, Mira Sorvino, and Bill Camp.02 The movie tells the true story of Tim Ballard, a former government agent turned vigilante who embarks on a dangerous mission to rescue hundreds of children from sex traffickers in Colombia.02 The film sheds light on the awful world of human trafficking while delicately balancing its portrayal of the subject matter. Against the wishes of the producers, Tim Ballard personally insisted that Jim Caviezel play his character's surrogate in the film.2 "Sound of Freedom" was released as a limited release on July 4, 2023, in select movie theaters across major markets.

I would take it in a heartbeat if the cow was included!!
Thank you.
We have only 2 funny threads here and adding another will help. :thumbs:
If I post a clip longer than 2 minutes (the length of my attention span:rolleyes:), I will mention it.
...If you need to get a bartenders attention, just holler "Hey!!!":

I can't help it, the amount of everybody laughing in this one is priceless!
What? You didn't know your husband was an undercover FBI agent??

Is the other one a Meme thread? Sorry I haven't seen it in the main thread.
If you add Funny Pet Memes to Jokes and Humor, and Political Funnies and Pics, (which is in the restricted area), we have 3.
On topic:
Don't offer to watch someone else's kid...

Can we have a password-protected humor thread? I know some stuff that would make a Drill Instructor blush!
I vote no.
There is already a vast abundance of 'manure-piles' on the internet for that.

That toe-painting in the OP is straight out of Orwell's DOWN AND OUT IN PARIS AND LONDON... in his first full-length novel, Orwell mentions inking up exposed sections of his feet to disguise holes in socks, lol. That book is HILARIOUS, I highly recommend it if you haven't read it yet. Orwell was so far ahead of his time... :cool:

Well y'all left this thread unattended for too long, so you know what that means...
Lesson #1: don't leave the dog hooked to the baby-carriage....unless it is a prank :D:

(Bonus points for them putting the 'speed-bumps' out there first.)

Latest posts

Back