Just got this via email. Anyone else notice this Media bias ?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SARG

New Friend
Neighbor
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT​

I did a spreadsheet of the TV commercials I saw over a 4 month period.

The results are stunning.

White men have all but disappeared. When they are in commercials they are either old, ugly and sick or they are the partner of a black woman and have no speaking part.

In 3 of the commercials the white men are doing laundry and always paired with a little girl to whom they are delivering the clean clothes.

There were zero commercials of White fathers and sons. None!

Equally disturbing, young white boys and teens have also disappeared.

My study found a majority of the children where white girls with a black "brother."

Amazingly, in the month of December there was an uptick in good looking white male models Research determined that in each and every case it was a cologne commercial and every one of those commercials were made in Europe where they still use muscular, masculine white men.

One insurance commercial featured a good looking white guy in his 20's. He was so mind-numbingly stupid that he was incapable of delivering his lines and couldn't even say "Liberty Mutual" the insurance company featured in the commercial.

Over a period of 4 months I concluded that while the African American population in America is only 12% they were in 94.3% of the commercials. Black males are only 5% of our population yet were in 89.7% of the ads.

White males make up the largest segment of our population, yet were only in 4% of the TV commercials! In most of those cases they are in their 60's to 80's and were pushing medication for debilitating diseases, reverse mortgages (Tom Selleck) or Medicare plans.

While my study had many, many more alarming facts, one that really stands out is that each and every ad for new cars featured a woman driver except for Lincoln. Only one ad included a white male passenger and he is not behind the wheel, a black woman is. In the commercials for automobiles there were more black women drivers than white women. Again, Europe was the exception here. Mercedes and BMW had NO VISIBLE DRIVERS!! They showed the cars cruising highways with license plates that were obviously European but never allowed a view where the driver was visible. I found that very interesting.

Finally, Hispanic, Asian & Middle Eastern men outnumbered white men 4 to 1, but still were nowhere near the number of black men in TV commercials.

Do you think it's time we wake up before it's to late ??

SARG: I'm sure your data is accurate, and you are correct. It is an alarming trend. I have found 99% of commercials are so incredibly bad, I either mute the sound or change the channel. I pay no attention to them whatsoever. They have NO, ZERO, NADA, influence over what I purchase, so they can stew in their own cesspool.

Wow, is this what I have been missing since I ditched TV over 30 years ago?

No regrets, then. I hate being force-fed anything, be it the entertainment industry's ideas of what they think entertainment should be, or materialism, division, strife, etc. Biased news is also another whole realm of BS that I cannot stomach.

We ditched TV about a decade ago. Still have them but none are or have been plugged in in years! Not even sure why I still keep them. At least being flat screen they don't take up to much space. As my eyesight up close fails I may want one for a monitor one of these days. lol

I received this some time ago, but this is the appropriate place for it.

I never cared:

-I never cared if you were “gay“ until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of our children.

-I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.

-I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

-I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.

-I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder.

-I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.

Now I care! My patience and tolerance are gone. I’m not alone in feeling this way there are millions of us who do......and we have had enough!!

What gets me is the amount of gays on commercials. I don't care, never have, but shoving it down our throats like them "kissing tongues" are doing is disgusting. They are slowly brainwashing us via television.
For all of the people paranoid that they are out to sterilize everybody with 'the evil vaccine' to depopulate the planet, they are missing the obvious.
Young people are being bombarded with the "It's cool to be gay!" message.
If you want to destroy the family unit and depopulate, just train kids to pair with same-sex 'partners'.
Turn on the TV.
The proof is staring you in the face. 😡

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT​

I did a spreadsheet of the TV commercials I saw over a 4 month period.

The results are stunning.

White men have all but disappeared. When they are in commercials they are either old, ugly and sick or they are the partner of a black woman and have no speaking part.

In 3 of the commercials the white men are doing laundry and always paired with a little girl to whom they are delivering the clean clothes.

There were zero commercials of White fathers and sons. None!

Equally disturbing, young white boys and teens have also disappeared.

My study found a majority of the children where white girls with a black "brother."

Amazingly, in the month of December there was an uptick in good looking white male models Research determined that in each and every case it was a cologne commercial and every one of those commercials were made in Europe where they still use muscular, masculine white men.

One insurance commercial featured a good looking white guy in his 20's. He was so mind-numbingly stupid that he was incapable of delivering his lines and couldn't even say "Liberty Mutual" the insurance company featured in the commercial.

Over a period of 4 months I concluded that while the African American population in America is only 12% they were in 94.3% of the commercials. Black males are only 5% of our population yet were in 89.7% of the ads.

White males make up the largest segment of our population, yet were only in 4% of the TV commercials! In most of those cases they are in their 60's to 80's and were pushing medication for debilitating diseases, reverse mortgages (Tom Selleck) or Medicare plans.

While my study had many, many more alarming facts, one that really stands out is that each and every ad for new cars featured a woman driver except for Lincoln. Only one ad included a white male passenger and he is not behind the wheel, a black woman is. In the commercials for automobiles there were more black women drivers than white women. Again, Europe was the exception here. Mercedes and BMW had NO VISIBLE DRIVERS!! They showed the cars cruising highways with license plates that were obviously European but never allowed a view where the driver was visible. I found that very interesting.

Finally, Hispanic, Asian & Middle Eastern men outnumbered white men 4 to 1, but still were nowhere near the number of black men in TV commercials.

Do you think it's time we wake up before it's to late ??
No, I quit watching television last spring due to COVID and the election. Television hasn't been on an hour in a year.

What gets me is the amount of gays on commercials. I don't care, never have, but shoving it down our throats like them "kissing tongues" are doing is disgusting. They are slowly brainwashing us via television.
There are also many programs with gay characters. It is becoming normalized. Someone's granddaughter was being pressured to be gay and to join the gay club at school. Someone who is active here.

I rarely watch TV, but when I do, it's recorded to a DVR and then played back later so I can skip the commercials. I don't watch live TV anymore, or even the free streaming that's available if it contains a bunch of commercials (which you can't skip over). So I haven't noticed these trends in commercials, because I don't watch commercials.

However in many shows (mostly that my wife watches, not me), I have seen that just about everyone is gay. I have nothing against gays, but they don't make up 80% of the couples on this planet, which is the impression you get from watching TV shows. I don't really notice any skin color percentage distortion in shows. I don't normally look for that. What I do notice is being preachy about some cause or another. I walk out of the room when they start into that. I'm there to be entertained, not preached to.

However in many shows (mostly that my wife watches, not me), I have seen that just about everyone is gay. I have nothing against gays, but they don't make up 80% of the couples on this planet, which is the impression you get from watching TV shows.
I saw a statistic a couple decades ago that as much as 10% of the population is gay. I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I've known people who were married for a couple decades and divorced because he decided he was gay. I know of a few situations like this, and sometimes is was the man, sometimes it was the woman. I wonder about what gay people did 100, 200 or more years ago if that was how they "felt" ?

We only watch cable for hockey play offs and football. But it didn't take long to see those trends.

There seems to be a trend to out-woke each other.

The social philosopher Dr Seuss taught us that there is someone making money off splitting societies into groups.

Ben

I saw a statistic a couple decades ago that as much as 10% of the population is gay. I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I've known people who were married for a couple decades and divorced because he decided he was gay. I know of a few situations like this, and sometimes is was the man, sometimes it was the woman. I wonder about what gay people did 100, 200 or more years ago if that was how they "felt" ?
They did not advertise their sexual preferences.

See Buchanon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Buchanan
Ben

My guess is that many married and played the expected straight life, but maybe had their fun on the side. I have long wondered how many Catholic priests and nuns went that route to avoid the pressure of marrying.
I'm still getting over the fact that Raymond Burr was gay :(.
Wikipedia said:
In 1960, Burr met Robert Benevides, an actor and Korean War veteran, on the set of Perry Mason.[70] Benevides gave up acting in 1963,[6]:102–03, 120[70] and he became a production consultant for 21 of the Perry Mason TV movies.[71] They owned and operated an orchid business and then a vineyard[72] in California's Dry Creek Valley. They were domestic partners until Burr's death in 1993.[71] Burr bequeathed his entire estate to Benevides,[6]:216–17 and Benevides renamed the Dry Creek property Raymond Burr Vineyards (reportedly against Burr's wishes) and managed it as a commercial enterprise.

Last edited:
In my home I control the media. No tv, newspaper, radio or news other than what I pull up on my computer.
Y'all do remember there is an off switch, right?

We have old movies on the Black Box & internet.

i have no doubt that the conditioning to insult-replace straight white strong nbormal men has been going on for many years. in the 80s and 90s lots of stupid dumb dads in sit coms, smart hardworking moms and smart kids. it was so insulting.

about 12 yrs ago when i oved to the mountians i didnt bother to get cable--and no antenna--too hard to get tv up here and i dont miss it at all. i got internet--most of the time--, a roku stick andf waatch a couple of my old favorite old shows or a movie in the evening a nd been collecting favorite DVDs.. im an old fuddy duddy

i dont care for the brave new world being created

White straight males are doing this! why is all I want to know , is it greed over wanting the money or do they believe the world with out themselves be better?

Can anyone explain the Fingerhut commercial where the woman in PJs is dancing with a push mower?
Naa, it's all good because she has dark skin, no questions allowed.:waiting:
Now, older whyte men are fine to be portrayed as idiots selling wet teddy-bears from a hotdog cart.
Sometimes I wonder how many joints an ad person had to smoke to come up with 'wet teddy-bears'. 🤪

That's their view of us.:(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back