Just My $0.02

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkt

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
bugoutbob tried to steer someone toward this place and TA stepped in with the b.s. Here are a couple screenshots, because I'm certain what I posted will be gone shortly.

What T&A posted:
PS-screenshot-2017-12-11 17:47:39.png

My comment:
PS-screenshot-2017-12-11 17:46:19.png

Apologies if this causes any friction with the owners/admins of this place; that certainly wasn't my intention. What they're saying about the other place is, unfortunately, true, and I'm just trying to capture what I can.

Truth be told, I'm already gone from that place. But I haven't been banned or officially told them to nuke my account.

And there ya go:

PS-screenshot-2017-12-11 17:59:49.png

Nothing like having the proof of the games being played. Nice thinking grabbing those screen shots.

Quick follow-up:

PS-screenshot-2017-12-11 20:17:26.png

Yes, they banned me for that. I've never felt to good to be off a forum, and that's saying something.

I am beginning to see why this "new Forum" was started. Don't think I missed anything at the other one. Wonder if Pess's posts are still up there and if they are counting him as a member? I believe he was a paid member, at that.

I am beginning to see why this "new Forum" was started. Don't think I missed anything at the other one. Wonder if Pess's posts are still up there and if they are counting him as a member? I believe he was a paid member, at that.

There's no doubt his posts are still there. Mine are all still there; well, except for the 3-400 I deleted.

Then all of the sudden I seem to have forgotten my password. :dunno: And if you believe that I I have some nice ocean front property in Kansas I'm looking to sell.

There are a lot of forum wars going on, I don't like it. The users are supposed to be your bread and butter and if your not keeping them happy it seems you are not a very good site and need to listen to the wants and needs of your users a little closer. That's my $.02

There are a lot of forum wars going on, I don't like it. The users are supposed to be your bread and butter and if your not keeping them happy it seems you are not a very good site and need to listen to the wants and needs of your users a little closer. That's my $.02
You'd think so, wouldn't you. Guess I've been wrong all these years. What a perv he is!

Pess is still a member and his post are all still there. I was banned but all my posts are still there. They don't change the number of members listed, even after they ban you and they will not allow any members to delete their accounts. If you don't like it tough, state your case and suddenly you will have a lapse of memory and will have forgotten your login password and your email address.

Pess is still a member and his post are all still there. I was banned but all my posts are still there. They don't change the number of members listed, even after they ban you and they will not allow any members to delete their accounts. If you don't like it tough, state your case and suddenly you will have a lapse of memory and will have forgotten your login password and your email address.

Have you got an email address for that Admininstration? Might just send a few thoughts their way. Don't think Pess would appreciate them leaving him on as a member when he hasn't been there for months.

An email to Administration was tried when someone else was trying to get the banned removed on their account. It didn't work.

CMG being as large as it is they'll just swat it away as a disgruntled forum user.

An email to Administration was tried when someone else was trying to get the banned removed on their account. It didn't work.

CMG being as large as it is they'll just swat it away as a disgruntled forum user.

Yeah. The 10 emails a day requesting my account be given back to me didn't even warrant a response from CMG. So I gave up and moved on.

They will implode and die a horrible death as a company. It may not be today but it will happen as they do this BS on more of their sites and forum. Soon the net will be flooded with angry people who use to use their forums and the world will see the truth.

I have been wondering if there is a way to post a public review of their services online to warn others.

Yeah. The 10 emails a day requesting my account be given back to me didn't even warrant a response from CMG. So I gave up and moved on.

They will implode and die a horrible death as a company. It may not be today but it will happen as they do this BS on more of their sites and forum. Soon the net will be flooded with angry people who use to use their forums and the world will see the truth.

I have been wondering if there is a way to post a public review of their services online to warn others.

I have wonder this as well, to be able to post a public review of their services. I do think it is a matter of time before they are gone.

This is my 5th Forum over 6 years. They were only good for about a year. I think the Problem was the same for all of them. They would be Ok for a while, then Mods started getting Bias, building Cliques, Inquisitions, Torture, Confessions then a People left for a "New Land". I feel like a Refugee. LOL

Latest posts

Back