Knife smith?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
I need wood scales on this knife
Any one capable of this task

Preferably a hard wood
🪵

IMG_0663.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to make a set of scales for you. But time just doesn't allow at this time.

That would look great with cherry or walnut
Oh yeah! Either of those would be killer
I might be going with Elk antler

Speaking of antler handles have you seen the price of Elk antlers lately!!!!!!!!?
I used to go to pet supply stores and dig thru the chew bone (antler) boxes, you could find some real good pieces and big enuf to make a very nice handles for about 25.00.
A month ago the DW and I stopped by to buy a bag of pup food so I naturally mossied over to the chew bone section........... !!!!!!!! $3.88 an OUNCE!!!!!

The daughter is graduating and gettin her Med assistant degree today so I will be mostly out of pocket travlin a few counties over celebrating etc,etc...
You are correct at such short notice by before the 25th is to tight of a timeline with holiday's and such for custom work ,shipping ...... heck I'm preachin to the choir you know how it is.
If you want to post a convenient time for you so I can call you tomorrow and see where it goes.

Thanks feller.
Now to do the parttimers mantra......6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,6pm,
Really, if you text first. “ giving you a call”
You can get ahold of me at just about anytime

I will read a text, and ignore the phone ringer, damn robo calls

Latest posts

Back