Lazy Goat.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbeard

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
1126171030-1.jpg
Goat is too lazy to move the hay off her back. Cracked me up, she just stood there and ate it.

She should have left it, it was an additional layer of warmth against the cold.

Full disclosure here, I didn't scroll far enough to see the whole pic so all I got was her head and the clump of hay on her back. It looked sort of like a young goat draped on the rock but that didn't look right either. Amazing what I found when I saw the whole pic.

Full disclosure here, I didn't scroll far enough to see the whole pic so all I got was her head and the clump of hay on her back. It looked sort of like a young goat draped on the rock but that didn't look right either. Amazing what I found when I saw the whole pic.
Hahaha, i can see that!

That's exactly what i was seeing too until I scrolled down! I do only have one contact in right now though. I was playing with Tabasco peppers earlier and haven't wanted to chance it yet putting it back in.

I like goats had one when I was a kid growing up in Stone Mountain and Atlanta Ga.. She followed me everywhere even chased the car when we left. Her name was Nita. Mama was a self appointed ex city slicker humane society.

Latest posts

Back