Let's have some fun for a change : )

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Tremors and Sharknado movies are at the top of my rainy day cheese fest movie list.

There is a movie I've never seen from beginning to end. I have seen parts of it. This looks like it was a television series. Never even heard of it.

There is a movie I've never seen from beginning to end. I have seen parts of it. This looks like it was a television series. Never even heard of it.
The series is just as fun and campy as the movie if not more so. : )

So for those who dont know.. The movies were Tremors, Tremors 2,Tremors 3 and Tremors 4
The series picks up were the last movie ended.
The youtube link I sent you if you follow it at the end of each episode it goes to the next..

Pretty nice to get the episodes for free..
if u have a good connection and monitor and speakers (which I do as of late) its a TV like experience.

(They also have the original movie in step by step on the same channel)

Reba was hot then too:heart:

So for those who dont know.. The movies were Tremors, Tremors 2,Tremors 3 and Tremors 4
The series picks up were the last movie ended.
The youtube link I sent you if you follow it at the end of each episode it goes to the next..

Pretty nice to get the episodes for free..
if u have a good connection and monitor and speakers (which I do as of late) its a TV like experience.

(They also have the original movie in step by step on the same channel)

You just reminded me that I haven't seen sharknado 6 yet.

I'm sorry yall but I've seen better classic Japan movies than this. I watched the one you put up BlueZ, not my cup of tea. But if it makes you happy, a song,lol.

Latest posts

Back