Life in the Village of Clarksville, Clinton county, Ohio

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dademoss

What I specialized in is oboslete
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
This is gonna start slow, and stay slow, it's the village of Clarksburg, Ohio, Population somewhere around 550.

We now have a Utilities, Internet, washer/dryer, sofa, recliner and a cat that owned the house :)

Lori is negotiating for our residence :)

This is "Brutus"

Blink Cameras will be online soon. Views of the soybean field :p. Free Little Library on the way, Seems to be lots of kids in the neighborhood, and the branch library is 12 miles away. Working on contacts in the area for books, we will see how that goes.

How wonderful it all sounds. Enjoy. And live that cat.
He has a home, we will see what the vet says. Could be an inside cat, could be an outside cat. If he is outside, you should see his shelter, it's in the "Man Cave" :)

Cat door in the lower middle/right of the picture :)

1694830303974.png

He has a home, we will see what the vet says. Could be an inside cat, could be an outside cat. If he is outside, you should see his shelter, it's in the "Man Cave" :)

Cat door in the lower middle/right of the picture :)

View attachment 116122
That is already his home so he will make out just fine!! I always cuss the fools that dump or abandon animals, but then I am GLAD they do so I can give them a great home!! Brutus is fortunate y'all bought his house!! It WAS meant to be!!!

Some animals won't do well if moved. If that is the case, they should be included up front in the sales contract. My farm came with an old dog and an indeterminate number of barn cats.

The owner was sick and couldn't take the dog and farms need barn cats. The old dog was with us for four years and passed in his only home. The cats stayed with the farm when we sold it and were in the contract along with 12 ducks.

No surprises and everyone fed and watered.

I'm not a cat person AT ALL, but Brutus looks like he could have a little attitude, so that makes a cat a little more enjoyable to me, IMO

Latest posts

Back