Long healthy life discussion

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, our wealth management team says 93 for the first croak, the seers at facebook predicted:

1701628724334.png

Or 97, but we will see.

Not yet dead, I can tell cause everything hurts :p

I guess I never really think about it. When the time comes, it comes.
Que Sera Sera
Me either, really. Ecclesiastes 9:12. For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

If it takes weekly or more doctor visits and a suitcase full of pills or something, and I can't do anything except sit on the couch , I am done. Not for me.
I don't know that sounds like a nice little staycation to me, but definitely not a lifestyle.

The book "proof of heaven" piqued my interest in NDE.

Think for a minute having a ridiculously incredible experience? And wanting to talk about it and share your experience?

But most everyone will shy away due to the common fear of death and all things associated with it. So they write a book or make a documentary

86 what??? I hope not pounds, unless you are a midget LOL. I would just like to lose the 20 lbs. I already eat plenty fruits and veggies, I just need to cut out the late evening junk. Not to be replaced by anything. So now I just won't eat after 6 pm. That should do it. I don't generally eat breakfast, or really late, so if I just eat my regular food I make during the day, I should lose some pretty fast.
As pointed out, that’s how long I think I’ll live. 🤣

Latest posts

Back