Mass Causalities.....SUV Plows Into Waukesha Christmas Parade

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Darrell Brooks was allegedly fleeing a domestic dispute; police say it is 'not a terrorist incident'"

Bullchit!! he drove almost a mile thru a parade, he knew exactly what he was doing. People trying to get away don't go into a crowd. The fact they would even claim such a stupid thing is sickening on top of all this.
You can tell they were desperately trying to find something good to say. :mad:
Ya'see, even though he attacked a mass of people in a public place, trying to kill as many people as possible, since he was not a member of an 'accredited' terrorist group, he is only a "mass-murderer", not a terrorist.
That's much better, right?:thumbs:

And he was reportedly out on bail from the broken justice system even with an extensive criminal record.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-parade-suspect-to-be-charged-with-5-counts-of-intentional-homicide-after-plowing-into-crowd
Here's your buddy:

darrell-brooks-optimized.jpg

Fortunately for him, the cops got to him before 'Kyle' did. :(
Aw no kids, this sub-species feces needs full attention!
I'm thinking a 55 gallon drum with a lid, perforated many times with a trench tool, mounted to a muscle car's rear drive.
It's called a potato peeler.
Rev it up to about fifty and slam on the brakes, dose with lemon juice and repeat until the noises quit.
Dose with diesel, fire it up until the screaming stops.
Dump in the local sewer.

I am much more green than what has been proposed.
Take him for a walk in the woods. Securely tie him to a tree and lightly coat him with honey.
A couple of 22's to the abdomen (missing the major blood vessels) and leave him for the bears.

I am much more green than what has been proposed.
Take him for a walk in the woods. Securely tie him to a tree and lightly coat him with honey.
A couple of 22's to the abdomen (missing the major blood vessels) and leave him for the bears.
Tie him up and marinate his genitals and face with peanut butter, introduce him to foot long sewer rats that haven't eaten in a few days.
OH, and bacon. looks like he might have an allergy to bacon.

Last edited:
She's even a worse human being than the driver...

One thing about this slidin biden administration is that it is exposing a sick, demented, segment of society.

I have a dark sense of humor sometimes from my years in Fire/Rescue as it is used as a defense mechanism. But these people are way too dark for me, lol.

Oh, and as an aside, a sixth person has passed.

Latest posts

Back